Monday, May 08, 2006

Children - Rant I

This morning I was being pleasantly driven to work by the delightful Lady Guttersnipe (she'll love me for that name I assure you) when a local scrot teenage girl just walked out in front of the car. Naturally the brakes were applied as we are reliably informed that a 2.0 litre Renault hurts.

The response we got for lengthening the life expectancy of this adolescent (no doubt named Chardonnay, Chelsea or Posh) was a glare of disgust before she nonchalantly went on her way to report to register and then skip school.

I'm trying to understand why we deserved such an "evil glare". I have narrowed it down to two things:

1. We were on the road in a car
2. We didn't drive over her


I think next time we'll skip on option 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home