Wednesday, May 17, 2006

DeCaff? What Bollocks!

I have few vices in the world but a fine cup of tea is one of them, we did after all build an empire on it. So having duly purchased a new box of tea bags to work my way through I gleefully opened for that "first cuppa from the box" feeling.

I was greeted by a note on the top saying "Have you tried PG Tips Decaff?"

NO I BLOODY HAVEN'T AND I NEVER WILL!!

Surely we all drink tea for that kick you get, the same reason why we drink coffee. Normally the stuff tastes foul (hence the addition of sugar), the only reason you can drink it is for the reward of beign able to stay awake 30 minutes longer. What the hell is the point of removing the one pleasure these drinks provide. The same goes for alcohol free lager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home