Friday, October 27, 2006

Special Once In A Lifetime Offer...

Last week I was at the Pickering War Time Weekend. A fine, if somewhat crowded salute to the Home Front of the 1940s. I was seeing a few people I'd not seen for a while. Catch up on old times over a fine pint... you know the sort of thing.

Now as it came time to leave and head back to Leeds, one of the crowd said:

"See you soon Guttersnipe, and next time we see Lady Guttersnipe we expect her to be wearing an engagement ring"

Gulp!

So I ask... does anyone want to marry Lady Guttersnipe? She's cute, she makes bacon sandwiches to die for, she hates the french and you want to see the things she can do with an egg whisk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those talents u so admire get left
at the alter trust me dont do it.

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home