Saturday, July 01, 2006

Rail Travel II

Over recent times I have had cause to catch a train over to the West Midlands. Not the West Midlands I hear you cry! Yes… work is work.

Now this is fairly long journey from Guttersnipe Manor invloving 2-3 hours on the train. During this 2-3 hours I am sitting under a large sign that says:

“For your comfort and safety there is no smoking on this train”.

For my comfort and safety? Mine?

There may be 1 or 2 non smokey types out there, so for you people 2-3 hours of nicotine withdrawal is not comfortable right?

Given that this policy is for my comfort and yet reducing my comfort significantly I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask for a free upgrade to first class don’t you?

Incidentally, a quick message to all you evangelical non smoker types:

NON-SMOKERS STILL DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home