Thursday, November 09, 2006

Crisis of Conscience!

Today is Gutternsipe’s birthday. I am thirty-xxxxx years old and getting older by the minute, and with this age comes a crisis of conscience…

Amongt the many pleasant gifts I received today from family, friends, the crew of the Ark Royal and all those countless and grateful African and Romanian children I have sponsored over the years, the fair and good Lady Guttersnipe has bought me an MP3 player.

Now Guttersnipes I know what you’re both going to be saying…

“Ah Guttersnipe, you’ve spent months ranting about iPod wankers… how you going to get out of this one?”

You see I have a crisis of conscience. I risk becoming what I hate on the one hand or on the other

- I can no longer hear the children
- I can no longer hear the phones
- I can no longer hear the other iPod wankers.

Be careful not to trip over my principles on the way out, they’re currently in a pile by the bins.

*DISCLAIMER NOTICE* Lady Guttersnipe would like it known that she had purchased this long before I started ranting about iPod wankers. Lady Guttersnip’es like that… birthday in November? Better get the presents sorted out by the end of March.
She doesn’t want you thinking she’s evil or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home