Thursday, November 02, 2006

What The Hell Do You Look Like???

Those of you with a regular rantery nature will know that Guttersnipe here has a few choice words about our youth’s dress codes. Particularly amongst the “Baby Goths” (???) that line my City Centre.

Yesterday as I was heading through the train station there was one of these going the other way on the escalator.

Not your usual Goth type… this one had a tan. Clearly all that morbid depression had led to Daddy cheering her up with a holiday. The tan was unusual, but then there was the hair.

Green hair…

What, in the name of sanity, do you look like woman? Tanned skin, Green Hair, odd clothes….

Which latest fashion magazine suggests these things? Which socialite gatherings require this sort of dress code?

Is “Death Metal Oompah Loompah” the new look for this season?

I’m so not hip with the kids… I need my slippers, I feel an attack coming on.


Also see Anna on Little Red Boat for more green hair abuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home