Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Annoying Evangelical Non Smokey Types

The next person that comes up to me and complains about me smoking is going to get rolled into a Rizla, sparked up and passed around for my social circle to enjoy. I fecking hate these people with their seemingly unshakeable belief that:

- I am unaware of the dangers of smoking
- I actually care what they have to say

I smoke, I don’t have any other vices aside from Chocolate Buttons. I eat well, I don’t drink to excesses, I don’t gamble, I don’t fight outside pubs, I don’t come home and beat Lady Guttersnipe, I don’t even drop litter for feck’s sake!

Let me smoke!

They bang on and bang on about “polluting the atmosphere” and “harming my environment” yet they all own fecking cars don’t they?

- A car throws out far more poisonous fumes than my cigarette does
- If my cigarette hits you at 30 miles per hour it is not going to kill you.
- If you set fire to my cigarette it doesn’t explode

Can we have a day where cars have a big white bonnet containing a message like:

- This car may run you over
- Motoring harms you and others around you

Thank you…. Now I’m off for a fag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home