Thursday, January 25, 2007

That's Amore....

My pizza arrives….. words cannot explain how much I look forward to pizzaas hand delivered by our local take away. But given that this is a blog, they’ll have to…

I look forward to them a lot.

Wide as you can, all hint of vegetables removed and pepperoni replaced in the gaps the veg left behind. I can then curl up on the sofa with the delightful Lady Guttersnipe and watch CSI, or if Lady Guttersnipe’s out doing girl things then maybe an interesting documentary DVD about Japanese Cheerleaders, the entertainment world being my oyster.

It is of the CSI nights that I refer to here…

“Your pizza smells gorgeous”

“Yes it does doesn’t it? I’m now going to enjoy it in such a manner that you could be mistaken for thinking I’m impersonating a dying walrus”

“Can I have a slice?”

And so it begins… the ever circular battle of wits, the highlander style duel fought through time until there can only be one. Myself and the delightful Lady Guttersnipe have been together for some time now and I’m hard pressed to recall a time where I have had an entire pizza.

“No you can’t”

“Pleeeaaaasssee”

“If you wanted pizza I would have bought you pizza”

“I don’t want a pizza I just want a slice of pizza, surely you don’t begrudge me a slice”

“I don’t begrudge you a slice… just please have a slice of your own”

At this moment “puppy dog eyes” are used… Hah! Guttersnipe is immune, after all Pit Bulls were puppies once..

I will fight, I will cave, I will sulk, and I will continue to enjoy a pizza now deficient to the tune of 1 slice.

And so the cycle continue…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home